Re: SS5/170 hanging with 2.2.14 kernel.

    Stephen> After recently upgrading my kernel version and adding a
    Stephen> HME card to my SS5/170, I'm now experiencing random
    Stephen> lockup on a very regular basis.  I also added support for
    Stephen> CS4231 at the same time as I added HME support and am now
    Stephen> using fbgetty if that makes any difference.

Well, backing down to .13 didn't help so now I'm left wodering about
the sunhme driver.  Currently, the box is up on .14 with the lance
card active and the hme quiessed and all is fine.  I'll give it
something to do & see..

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"