Why no xserver-fb for sparc?

Yes, I know the xserver-sun* packages work.  However, I'd like to at
least try xserver-fb on sparc.  Does no package exist because the
wanna-build cluster is broken or because Overfiend has not enabled fb
support in the base xfree packages?

On a related note, what does fbset produce for other people? On my
SS5/170 with a TCX board, its telling me I have a resolution of
1024x864 which isn't even close to what I'd expect.  Is fbset confused
or can I now (joy of joys) have more than just 1150x792 or whatever it
is.

--
Stephen

"A duck!"