Re: xfree setup?

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:54:36 -0500 (EST), Ari Heitner <aheitner@andrew.cmu.edu> was crying out from somewhere
  about: Re: xfree setup?

AFAIK, You could change the color depth. I don't know how one changes the
resolution.
It had some option for 8bit and 24 bit or something like it.

It asked me the question when I did dselect at the very beginning of
installation, so I presume you could do an apt-get install
the version of xfree binary you want and set it as the new default.

# it probably means that the color depth is compiled in the binary ?

Junichi Uekawa, a.k.a. dancer
 a member of the Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science,
   Doshisha University.
... I pronounce Linux as Day-bee-enne