Re: ANN: initial sparc potato boot floppies ready for testing

Ok, burning the next great set right now. This has some improvements.
Mainly that the network does not have to be configured before allowing you
to choose and NFS partition for the target root (it configures it after
choosing if it isn't already). Plus a few login problems.

This time I will put them on my ftp server, which has anonymous access.
I'll let everyone know the URL when they are ready (probably later
tonight).

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '