Re: Boot disks for sparc?

What do you use to actually make the floppies with? i've so far been
unable to read, write, or format floppies under Linux on my Sparc IPX.
However, the boot floppy system can read the disks I make on my i386, and
I can format and read disks on the IPX under NetBSD?

Is there something in particular with sun4c machines or IPX's, or am I
using the wrong driver or utilities? I recently heard something on
debian-powerpc about the fdutils package only working on i386.

Please help enlighten me.

-- Ferret