DOSEMU

Greetings.

Yes, I know DOSEMU is largely x86 dependant. Nonetheless, I am wondering
if anyone has ever gotten it to run on non-x86 machines. I seem to
remember reading a while back talk of people running it on an Alpha...

Anywho... I am currently playing with 0.64.4, mainly because it's the
oldest copy I could find (less x86 specific features). My problem is that
it is requiring as86 and ld86 ... is there a package available with these
(I saw an m68k binutils... would it be in the multiarch?)... I just want
to see how far I can get with it... be nice to play some of my old DOS
games again on my LX without giving up too much speed.

Have fun.

      * * *       Atari 8-bit!  Battlestar: Galactica * Descent * SCSI
      * * *      400/800/XL/XE  Star Raiders * Galaga * SPARCstation LX
  *  *  *  *  * 2600/5200/7800  Star Wars * Voltron * Star Trek * Summer
--Linux/SPARC-Debian-2.1--------------!  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !-----2.2.13--