24bits and colors

Hello!

I've successfully installed slink on my Sparcstation and am very happy
with it, but I have a problem concerning colors under X. I am running the
Xsun24 server, but have got only 16 colors... I'm afraid it is running on
8bits depth (am I right?). I've tried to change that, but I haven't got a
XF86Config file neither a XF86Setup binary... Could some one let me know
how to increase the number of colors on my display, please?

Thanks a lot for your interest,
Angel

 Angel Martin Alganza          Phone: +34-958-24.32.62
 Departamento de Genetica        Fax: +34-958-24.40.73
 Universidad de Granada
 C/ Fuentenueva s/n            mailto:ama@ugr.es
 E-18071 Granada - Spain       http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
  Unexpected attachments larger than 50Kb > /dev/null