Re: Release notes addendum (was: Re: slink_cd: still waiting on final boot/install setup)

Eric> Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
>>  On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:
>>
>> > "This is the first official release of Debian GNU/Linux for the
>> alpha > architecture. We feel that it has proven itself
>> sufficiently to be > released. However, because it has not had the
>> exposure (and hence > testing by users) that our i386 and m68k
>> versions have had, you may > encounter a few bugs. Use our bug
>> tracking system to report any > problems; make sure to mention the
>> fact that the bug is on the alpha > platform."  > > Or maybe that's
>> a bit verbose?
>>
>> Actually, sounds good to me.  I'd put in a mention that when such
>> bugs are reported, attention will be given to them as soon as
>> possible to reassure them that it's a fully supported port.

Eric> Could it be added for sparc too ?  It is also the first release
Eric> of Debian GNU/Linux for sparc/ultra.

Eric> Regards.

Eric> PS: No objection from the sparc team ?

I hope not.  I've added it for sparc/alpha.  Sorry it took me so long
to get to it.