Pb at boot (Disk Label) & start XWindow

Hello & thank for your job !

I succed to install Debian for Sparc from ftp.debian.org , but I have
some probleme :
One :
I can boot with network or floppy, but have touble to boot directly on
HD.
(At boot installation of Debian I make a boot floppy (no pb) and ask it
to make HD boot (no

message of trouble)), but when I  put power on, I have the following
message :

 > Boot device: /sbus/esp@0,800000/sd@3,0 Files and args :
 > Bad magic number in disk label
 > Cant't open Sun disk label package
 > Can't open boot device

I read forum and see I must make a whole disk on the 3th partition.What
is a whole disk ?
Actually I boot with "b floppy" or "b net".
This is the first problem.

Two :
I install different packages for XWindow :(I have no pb with deselect)
but when I want to s
tart Xsun
I have the following message :

> PEXExtension Init : Couldn't open default PEX font file
> Roman MsunMouseProc : ioctl VUIDGDFORMAT : Innapropriate ioctl for
device .
> Fatal Server Error : failed to initialize core device .

I see in forum that the PEX error is not fatal ( I install
xfonts-pex....deb but this not r
emove the message).
So the fatal error is "core device" ? Where I can look to see the
problem ? I cannot found
any program
for configure Xwindow (like XF86Setup or Xf86config) .

Can somebody help me please ?