Sun Sparc 5 Debian install failed

	Hi all,
	after installing Debian in 2 Sparc 4 at school (before slink release
when there only 5 disks), my friend let me install in a Sparc 5 of his dept.
	The Sparc 5 has 2 disk: 1Gb in first and 504 Mb in second.
	I partitioned the first in:
	/dev/sda1		/		->		50Mb
	/dev/sda2		swap		->		64Mb
	/dev/sda3		whole disk	->		the rest  (this was
recommended in install)
	/dev/sda4		/usr				the rest

	and the second:
	/dev/sdb1		/var		->		300Mb
	/dev/sdb2		/home		->		200Mb

	Installed the network, base and cant configure device drivers modules
(whiptail not found error message).
	When booting, after make linux bootable I get an illegal instruction
message. :(
	I tried again and made a boot floppy, but it stopped in SI of SILO.
	What I can do?
	Thanks,		Paulo Henrique