cd images and Sparc

Greetings,

Have been patiently watching the mail lists traveling back and forth looking for that key work.... ok.. words...

ITS DONE!!!

So.................... now that it's ready, I have a Sparc 600 series which is currently running Solaris 2.5.1.  I have
reserved a hard drive specifically for the Debian Sparc Linux and am ready to put it through it's paces and provide debug feedback.

I also have the ability to burn CD's so I can test the bootability if you will of the cd image on this particular
model of sparc.

All I need to know... is which site do I retrieve the images from?  Any of the 'in states' site require user name and passwords other than 'annonymous' and I currently have a internet connection through windows... I know I know... argggggggggggggg... but I am looking forward to changing that as soon as I am successful here.  Point is... rsync is not available for windows .... is it?

I'm chopping at the bit to get started here... just let me know how I can get the images here.  ( by the way... my connection is at 128k so downloads of any size aren't to terribly painful )

Lance