CDs

So, where are we up to for sparc/alpha. The m68k stuff is sorted now, as
is the i386. Where have we got to on fixing the last few dependencies?
I've added "exclude" support to slink_cd as a last-miute hack to allow us
to simply lose any final problem packages, I'll be sending this out later.
I'm going to be building the m68k, i386 and source CD images overnight on
cdimage.debian.org ready for people to test them...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!