Re: Stall on debian sparc installation with version 2.0.35

Lance <iac@lcent.com> writes:

> Still looking for a response.... anyone? please?
>
> One addition, can anyone let me know the ftp full path to the
> version of Debian linux for SPARC that I should be attempting to use
> here?  I don't mind trouble shooting and/or debugging on behalf of
> the group.

Should be in "dists/slink/main/disks-sparc/current" on any Debian
mirror.  (It should be dated 1999-03-01).

Eric has been working on serial console installs, so it should work.
Something along the lines of "boot floppy" or "boot net" should do the
trick, I believe we are automatically detecting serial consoles.

Try with a newer install disk, I think it will work.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu