Major breakage in Slink..

I've just noticed a few things while installing Debian on my IPX.

debhelper is missing several files (dh_list and a couple others)

bug won't file bug reports

setserial crashes the console (bad if you're running a serial console)
setserial tries to initialise to Lintel IRQ settings on sparc

(on kernel 2.2.13) something causes a kernel panic/OOPS having to do with
the serial ports

(in potato) 'login' can't change tty permissions, and man can't change its
cat page permissions.

And probably others that I haven't yet noticed.

What needs to be done to fix stuff?

-- Ferret no baka