Sound on a SPARC 10

Pleasant day

I have a SPARC 10 here and recently acquired the speaker for the system, but
how do I get sound with gom or some other sound mixer?  I maned and infoed
myself silly, and could not find documentation for this particular situation
online.  The problem stems from the fact that I do not know the device name
for that port, and I did not see anything recognizable in /dev/, and so I
cannot give proper arguments for configuration.

Does anyone else have a SPARC 10 that has sound?  I believe the SPARC 5 also
had this type of sound port as well.  The port is the high density 26 pin
connector.

I am not too bright with LINUX yet, so be kind.

Thank you

Jesse Molina-Lanners            LannerHawk@aol.com
Phoenix Arizona