SMP on a SPARCcenter2000

Hello,

We've just got it working. It used to hang when starting the second CPU...
After some narrowing of the problematic part of sun4d_callin, in turned
out to be a problem in calibrate_delay()...
Something really strange is happening there. The problematic function is
actually !!! PRINTK !!!.
If the printk()'s in the calibrate_delay() are commented out, then the
machine boots in SMP mode (and we see 4 beautiful penguins on the top of
the screen, yeaaaaaaaaaah ;))

so now the smp bit of the startup looks like this:

Entering SMP Mode...
cpu_present_map 0000000f
Iterating over CPUs
Starting CPU 1 at f0162d30 task 1 node ffd8e8f4
prom_startcpu returned :)
Starting CPU 2 at f0162d30 task 2 node ffd8ec70
prom_startcpu returned :)
Starting CPU 3 at f0162d30 task 3 node ffd8efec
prom_startcpu returned :)
Total of 4 Processors activated (160.97 BogoMIPS).
Total of 4 Processors activated (160.97 BogoMIPS).
All sbus IRQs directed to CPU1

can anyone explain me the last two lines (why is the total line
duplicated, and why are the irq's all directed to one cpu ? :))
And can someone please fix this printk on sun4d ? :)

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/