Re: Serial console on IPX (Was: Sparc serial port pinout?)

Here's a basic question:

What happens when you unplug the serial cable and then power up the IPX?
Does it spin up and make disk access noises?

If so, it sure sounds like a cabling issue of some sort.

It would make the debugging job a whole lot easier to fire up the IPX with
a head, if only to make sure it runs properly to begin with.

--Walter Keeler

Walter Keeler                          *  If my words did glow...    *