2.2.x Sparc xmenu kernel compile problem

Last night, I noticed a problem compiling kernels on my Sparc 5 using both
2.2.9 and 2.2.12 sources.

The problem was related to the "console drivers" section. If I entered
that dialog, I found that a couple of radio buttons near the bottom,
following "enable only 8 bit fonts", did not have either the yes or no
button selected, nor could I select either. This resulted in compilation
errors downstream while building the kernel.

Sincerely,

--Walter Keeler

Walter Keeler                          *  If my words did glow...    *