Re: Unidentified subject!

See www.debian.org/Bugs and follow the links for instructions.

>The file /etc/init.d/network is, apparently, generated by code in
>/usr/src/boot-floppies/utilities/dinstall/netconfig.c. I have e-mailed
>Enrique Zanardi, who used to be in charge of boot-floppies. I'm sure
>that isn't the correct procedure, though.

No -- we need to file that as a bug against boot-floppies.  Could you
resend your report once again, but to <submit@bugs.debian.org>.   Make
sure the subject line is appropriate and gives a one-line summary.

The first line of the email must be the package name, bug severity,
and version.  So you could say:

Package: boot-floppies
Version: potato
Severity: important

Then follow that with the text of the bug report.

The 'bug' and 'reportbug' packages have commands of the same name that
help walk you through filing bugs.