Re: [CRITICAL] need kernel-image for sparc/sparc64

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 02:02:59AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I'm trying to get some basic work done on boot-floppies, but I find
> that we don't have the right kernel-image uploads yet for
> sparc/sparc64.  The sparc64 (sun4u) kernel is 2.2.9, which is old;
> there is no plain sparc kernel at all in slink that I can see.
>
> Can someone (BenC?) upload some sparc kernels so we can proceed with
> boot-floppies development more smoothly?

I'm working with Eric on getting the config correct, and then uploading
2.2.12 kernels for sparc and sparc64.

I'de really like to get the issue of lockups on sparc64 during the postgresql
regression tests fixed aswell...still working on it, and hopefully I'll have
something by the end of today.

Ben