Re: new kernels available, please test before upload to unstable

Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 06:05:05PM +0200, Eric Delaunay wrote:
> > Ben Collins wrote:
> > > I've compiled new kernel using the 2.2.12 source and a sparc patch
> > > that is also packaged and ready for upload. There is a sun4u and
> > > sparc image, plus headers.
> > >
> > > http://www.debian.org/~bcollins/sparc/
> >
> > Hmm, the sparc32 kernel is missing.  Did you forget to upload it ?
> >
> > Regards.
>
> It's recompiling, somehow I rm'd it before it uploaded. It will be there in
> few minutes.

Got it...  Tried it...
Argh, keyboard is totally garbage :-((  Could you rebuild it without CONFIG_PCI
enabled on sparc32 arch ? SUN & PS/2 keyboards cannot coexist in this kernel
(you can keep it enabled in the sparc64 kernel).

Thanks in advance.