Re: Bug in dynamic linker

scott.ashcroft@talk21.com writes:

> This looks like the problem I'm having.
> I sent an strace of it to the list a while back.
> Can someone who has a working ld make it available somewhere.
> Without a working ld is difficult to build a working ld ;-)

i took the redhat binutils package and coverted it with alien. then i
recompiled binutils on my system. you can get the recompiled debian
package by anonymous ftp from ftp://caliban.lbl.gov/pub/debian/sparc.
it doesn't have the spar64 emulation though. but at least i can link
programs again.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |