How to startx with thai XKB

Hi,

I would like to use thai keyboard extenstion on debian-sparc, besides another
debian-i386 box. In debian-i386, I edit XF86Config to use
  XkbKeymap "xfree86(th)"
  XKbLayout "th"

I tried to search old archives and only found that I have to invoke with
command line. I try

startx -- +kb +xkbdb /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86 +xkbmap th

with no success. it just complain that there is error in file xfree86.

Am I invokeing X the right way?

Thank you

Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                       <chanop@syeng.anu.edu.au>           |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site (not yet finished)                                        |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Hurd           ICQ uin 11366301                        |