apt-cache hang! on IPX

Hi,

I'm running slink on IPX. I just upgrade apt to apt in slink-proposed-updates. After that apt acts weird. apt-cache will stay forever. I've read some discussion about apt on IPC weeks ago. But here apt-get ?????? work fine except upgrade which I think it call apt-cache.

On the other hand, I have another slink on sparcstation 4. With same apt package, it doesn't have this problem.

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| Tel. +61 2 6279 8826, +61 2 6279 8837 (office hour)                         |
|      +61 2 6249 5240 (home +voice mail)                                     |
|           Debian GNU Hurd           ICQ uin 11366301                        |