netbase 3.15-4 ports?

Hello world,

Is netbase 3.15-4 failing to compile on sparc and/or alpha, or have
the build daemons simply not gotten around to it yet?

If the former, are there any failure logs I can check?

Thanks,
aj, who notes that m68k seem to have the power... ;)

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds