Linux/SPARC Kernel

Hi all,

I'm trying to boot up Linux (Slink) on my SPARCbook using a combination of
RARP, TFTP and NFS. Since this is a SPARCbook (3GX), I must use the provided
2.2.1 kernel, else my fb won't work. Problem is, I don't believe this kernel
has support for nfsroot.

So my question is, could someone be a dear and compile a generic kernel (2.2.10
would be nice) for me with nfsroot support? These would be CONFIG_IP_PNP,
CONFIG_IP_PNP_RARP and CONFIG_ROOT_NFS.

Thanks!

--
"When I come to think of it there is only one class  | ebenoit@ecks.org