non-US status

Hello,

my uploads have been installed into archive, almost all of non-US is
synced now, except for the following packages:

krb4             - needs porting to glibc2.1, there are some libdb issues
arla             - depends on krb4
gs-pdfencrypt    - should be Arch: all
curl             - there is a newer version in main, but without https
                   support, I might compile this tomorrow
gpasman          - doesn't compile with libgtk1.2
fortify-unix-x86 - why is this Arch: any ?

I've made binary-only NMU's for
openssl          - small change in the Configure script
speak-freely     - small change for glibc2.1 compatibility

I've set up a small script with quinn-diff, so I'll get notices of all
uncompiled and out-of-date packages each morning... :)

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/