Re: ssh broken on potato (was: Re: buildd and non-US)

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Ben Collins wrote:

> Well the bug seems to be in gmp2. After compiling libgmp2 with a patch
> supplied by Steve Dunham, ssh works. I've just uploaded libgmp2 to master,
> and Gergely Madarasz is compiling ssh 1.2.27 for upload. He is also trying
> to sync sparc's non-US packages (w00p!) :)

I've uploaded ssh for non-US, and I'm now compiling the rest of the
packages for non-US... if only I could make use of the other 3 processors
in this sc2000... but SMP does not work :(
Anyway, non-US should be synced by the end of the week.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/