SQ: Virtual Terminal Switching on a Sun...

	Ok, this has to be in an FAQ somewhere, but I can't find it. I
just finished installing Linux on a Sparc ELC, but try as I may, I can't
figure out how to switch virtual terminals. The standard Alt+Fn just
results in a beep from the computer and a capital letter at the prompt.
What is the magic incantation to switch virtual terminals on a Sparc?
	Here is the hardware/software info:
		Sparc ELC with Sparc5 keyboard, no mouse.
		Debian 2.1 (slink)
		Gettys are running on 6 ttys (according to ps ax).
		sunkeymap says Alt+Fn should work, but doesn't even after
                   explicit loading of it.
	Thanks for the help.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |