Re: new bootdisks available for testing

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Eric Delaunay wrote:

> PS: current 2.2.7 kernel is misinterpreting keys from Sun keyboards (type 4, 5)
>     but you can hit the right-arrow key many times up to the item which reloads
>     the default keymap.  Then a more usable keyboard will be restored.

This is because pci support is compiled into the kernel. I had some crash
problems on my sc2000 involving loadkeys with a kernel like this, so I
guess it isn't the best idea for the default kernel to contain pci.
Anyway, what sparcs have pci buses ?

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/