Re: 2.2.1 boot problem - missing scsi disk

More details - it does the same thing in version 2.2.5.  It does not
affect the problem to remove the target 4 disk, or to change the SCSI
id of the target 3 disk.  Thus it seems to be connected physically to
a particular disk.  Both disks are the same model of Seagate disk
(this is from the 2.0.35 boot):

scsi : 1 host.
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST52160N          Rev: 0418
Detected scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 3, lun 0
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST52160N          Rev: 0344
Detected scsi disk sdb at scsi0, channel 0, id 4, lun 0

The only difference is that the first disk was formated with
"sformat" version 3.4, the second was not.

--
Dr. Harry Edmon			E-MAIL: harry@atmos.washington.edu
(206) 543-0547			FAX:	(206) 543-0308