KSH -- help

Hi

Please send me a 'handshake' so I know this gets to the list.
I am not sure if this is the correct group; if not please advise.

I am running the last stable release of slink, 2.0.35 kernel
on a Sun IPX Sparc.  It is wonderful!!!!!!!! As is apt which, BTW,
works flawlessly and is a huge improvement over the original
dselect of earlier releases. In fact the slink OS works so well on
the Sparc it has been made the primary DNS (ala named) for my domain,
and this email, via qmail 1.03, is from that very machine.

Now, the one enigma.  The (stock slink) KSH works fine but gives
the following warning each time it is envoked:

ksh: Symbol `sys_siglist' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

I downloaded the KSH (slink) source and recompiled KSH; no compile
errors but the new KSH doesnt exexute at all, it dumps core.

The KSH warning falls in to the 'anoying' bin rather than the 'bug' bin;
but it would be great to resolve it.

Please, please any suggestions or help would be most appreciated.

Chris

Paul "Chris" Salva, DMD   paul@datamark.com  -or-  chris@datamark.com
                            --
     "Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but
      be willing to associate with people of low position.