Re: Broken loop device

Hi again Eric,

> > But how can this happen? I succesfully managed to create a swap partition (about 128 megs)...
>
> Is your swap space really available ?  (look at /proc/meminfo)

It IS, definitely! ;-)
In the meantime, I got around this problem by skipping the bad blocks test
and after I ran mkfs the third time, it worked... (No idea what was wrong
before -- it just hung...)

Now I got another problem here: While extracting the base system,
star gives a "file not found" error (I can look up the exact messages,
if you want to have it). It's something with "it" in it, probably
the nls?

Can this be in a relation to which nls code pages I selected before starting
base system installation? (sorry, bad English) Does the 2.0.35 kernel already
have nls support in it??

--
cya
	ANDI