sparccenter 2000 problems

Hello,

The sc2000 was running fine for several hours, I compiled an SMP kernel on
it during the night, then it froze, answered to ping requests, but that
was all. After some fsck problems I managed to reboot it, but not into the
SMP kernel, it just froze after saying "Starting linux...". With the
old 2.2.5 it boots, but freezes when loadkeys runs, same effect as before
(answers to ping, but nothing else)

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/