Re: Off Topic: Sparc (see -devel for origin)

NOTE:

Due to a nice mess-up I forgot to cc this list. To avoid flooding ppl please
comment on -devel threat to respond to the CC-ed ppl as well.

B.

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 05:24:23PM -0700, bradleyb@shelob.classrooms.washington.edu wrote:
> yes, Debian 2.1 was released for sparc.
> release notes are at:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/release-notes/index.html
> also, check out: http://www.debian.org/ports/sparc/

But that doesn't answer his question, unless you know for *sure* that a
sun4 VME based architecture is supported. I'll for one don't know this...

I'll cross-post this to debian-sparc as well...

HTH,

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------