Re: fixing slink boot-floppies for sparc

Eric Delaunay wrote:
> Sorry Phillip, but the only sparcs I got to develop the bootdisks were > 2 Sparc2 & 2 SparcClassic.  No Ultra ones ;-((

Don't feel so bad; the Ultra AX is a nightmare.

> Nevertheless I will try to fix that in my further upload :-)

*nods* If you need a hand with testing, let me know. I'll do what I can,
but I don't have a floppy drive for this sun4u here. It's got one, but
it doesn't have a DS0 jumper, so it can't boot off it correctly.

Also, does ANYONE know why this thing insists on hard locking when I
switch virtual consoles a bit too quickly? I can reproduce it with ease,
but I can't isolate the timing that's necessary to cause the hard lock.
It's 2.2.1 with the Mach64 vfb on it, and an ATI Mach64 PCI 2M in the
machine. Suggestions and/or solutions would be much appreciated.

-prj