Re: solaris binaries.

Steve Dunham <dunham@cse.msu.edu> writes:

> I'll try to get around to making a real debian package of this,
> until then, grab:
>     http://www.debian.org/~dunham/solemul_1.0-3_sparc.deb
> which is an alien'd version of the corresponding UltraPenguin package.
> (You will still need to legally obtain the shared libraries or
> statically link your application.)

Excellent -- I just got it, haven't really tried it out yet.
Unfortunately, the stock kernels don't come with the solaris module,
so I'm going to retry building the kernel for sun4u.

I hope you get a chance to clean this up and upload this to potato
soon.  A really elite postinst script would ask whether one could nfs
or ufs mount solaris /usr/ partition and copy the remaining files into
place automagically...