building netscape/sparc

I can confirm personally that netscapes 4.5.1 for sparc/linux does
work properly on my (slink-based) Sun4u box.  Not sure if it works for
potato or not.  It uses libc2.0 and libstdc++2.8.

Anyhow, doogie on IRC says the source package already includes the
upstream sparc version, so if someone could try to build from the
potato source package, there's a good chance they'll get a working
netscape .deb set.

I would do it myself but I have a real slow link and it's 30MB of
source.  Any takers?