Re: glibc 2.1 in potato

Ok, I've gotten glibc 2.1.1-0.1 compiled. No real problems (atleast no
C++ libs problems like i386 is having).

Only thing I see wrong is tar broke:

tar: error in loading shared libraries: tar: symbol chown, version
GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

GLIBC_2.1 is defined (atleast it shows when I grep strings libc.so.6)
in libc.

The `chown' comand works fine, however, and nothing else seems to be
affected. Could this be a bad compile of tar or was the previous glibc
2.1pre's compiled with some strange symbols?

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation