Console switching

Hi,

I seem to have found a bug in switching between virtual consoles.  The
first time xdm starts, console switching works great.  I can switch
between text and graphics consoles without any problems.  The same holds
after I log in using xdm.  However, after I exit my session and xdm
restarts, I cannot switch consoles anymore.  Attempting to switch consoles
only results in the cursor disappearing (I can get it back by moving the
mouse).  Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is there a fix?

If I quit xdm and restart it by running /etc/init.d/xdm restart
console switching works again.

Jake Griesbach
University of Colorado