Re: new bootdisks available for sparc/ultrasparc

> Where can I get these new bootdisks?

A propos:

Could a link to Eric's ftp site be added to

And could ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/disks-sparc
be made to point at /debian/dists/frozen/main/disks-sparc instead of at
something much older?

> I tried to install using 2.1.6-1999-02-02 bootdisks yesterday on a SS 20.
> Everything went fine, until Configure Base System
> Every time I run Configure Base System, the installation process start over
> (select color, keyboard, etc).

I had the same problem. My work-around is described here:

But it would be more useful to test Eric's new discs, I think. I'm
downloading them myself for that purpose ...