slink_cd v 1.07 out
At the usual place:
Changes from 1.06:
slink-cd (1.07) unstable; urgency=low
* slink_cd changes:
* Build slink1.needed from "master" file from boot-floppies.
* Now uses pkg-order to check dependencies - check CD 1 doesn't depend
on any others, then check ALL Depends: and Recommends: . Fail if CD 1
fails, if the whole set fails then either
a) give a warning about this if we haven't included non-free
or non-US (it's reasonable - contrib depends on non-free)
b) fail if we have.
* Added work-around for broken metro-motif-man package for the pkg-order
* Added upgrade-2.0-i386 and upgrade-older-i386 links at top-level.
* Removed upgrade-i386 at top level.
* Added latest sparc patch from Steve Dunham <email@example.com>
* Added README.1ST.m68k from Chris Lawrence <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Removed slink1.needed from package, replaced with master.
* Added more upgrade stuff to slink1.list.
-- Steve McIntyre <email@example.com> Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:38:50 -0000
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
<a href=http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/>My home page</a>
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky, +------------------
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..." |Finger for PGP key