dbootstrap segs on install kernel and modules

Hi,

I am also having dbootstrap problems, but I can't even get as far as the
configure base system option.  In fact, I seg on Install Operating System
Kernel and Modules.  I am using a SparcStation 1+ wtih no floppy drive, so
I am trying to install the kernel and modules via NFS.  I can successfully
mount the NFS directory, and tell dboostrap the correct directory
containing resc1440.bin (either manually or with the list option), and
then dbootstrap just restarts.

I am using the files from
ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/slink/main/disks-sparc/current

and I am using the RARP and TFTP method (without NFS root) to boot the
machine.

What could I be doing wrong?

Jake Griesbach
University of Colorado