Gnome 0.99.4 packages

I've built some Gnome 0.99.4 packages from the stuff in potato.

There a few minor problems with it - the gnome-terminal doesn't work
(it can't get a pty for some reason - this will also break gnome-apt)
and the "gnomecc" program dies whenever you exit from a capplet (but
the changes do take effect anyways).

The version of balsa in slink is made for a different version of gtk,
so I left it out.  (The MDI stuff and a few other things are
different.)

Same story for the gnome-games (the ones in slink are ancient and
won't compile against the new libgtk).

The panel and gnumeric seem to work well, as does the "thin-ice" theme
(try it out, gnumeric looks really nice with the thin-ice theme).

The packages are at:

  ftp://ftp.cse.msu.edu/pub/debian/gnome

There is a Packages file, so the following /etc/apt/sources.list line
should work:

deb ftp://ftp.cse.msu.edu/pub/debian gnome/

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu