Please test: X patches for sparc and alpha

The patch-merging is done (or at least I have something that compiles and runs
for me - avanti with matrox milleniun and SS10 with cg6). Get the patches
(against, sparc binaries and alpha binaries from

- or -

Note that the alpha packages are slightly earlier than the patches and the
sparc packages. I'll make another alpha build tonight and put it up for
testing tomorrow. If no-one finds any showstoppers I hope that Branden can get
this into -11.

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87