new bootdisks available

Hello,

  Yesterday I uploaded a new set of bootdisks still based on 2.0.35 kernel
(they are still on master in the incoming queue).
It should include all the latest packages uploaded in slink till Jan, 31th
(eg. ash 0.3.4-6.2) + the newest util-linux 2.9g-6 I built.
There is no new features, just bug fixes & improvments.
I especially improved the diskless installation sequence by skipping unrelated
parts, like partitioning, formatting the local disk & installing a boot
loader.
I did some trial on SparcClassic (floppy, tftpboot image & tftp + nfsroot
methods) and some others on sparc2 (tftpboot image + serial console).
It worked like a charm for me.

I'd appreciate any reports.

Regards.

PS: useful parts that should be tested extensively: fdisk & hwclock
    (these are new versions provided by util-linux now).