Re: Where to get Xsun sources

"Nikita V. Youshchenko" <yoush@cs.msu.su> writes:

> I wonder can I download sources from whitch Debian/Sparc Xsun debs are
> built ?  Are those available anywhere ?  Can't find on Debian mirrors :-(

Nowhere?  Anders has them somewhere, but I don't think he has made
them available yet.  Right now he is working on merging the sparc and
alpha changes into the main XFree86 source in slink.

> I'd like to hack a little on those sources ...

You can use my sources, if you want.  I needed to add UltraSparc
support, so I took the XFree86 in slink and merged in the sparc
patches from UltraPenguin.  You can find it at:

  ftp://ftp.cse.msu.edu/pub/debian/X

The source, binaries, and a patch file are there.  (This patch file is
a diff between the i386 Debian version and my version.)

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu