Re: New perl

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Jules Bean wrote:

> I have compiled a new perl, which incorporates both DB_File and GDBM_File
> support for sparc.

Only now it fails on the tests.

Specifically, if anyone cares, it fails on

db-btree.t 32,42,65
db-hash.t 27

I don't care very much about 32,42,27 (they all test the ability to work
with records with an empty string as the key).

However, 65 seems to be more serious.

In any case, I'm commenting them out here to make the package build - I
need it.

Christian - how did you get round this?  Did you comment them out, or did
you find a fix?

jules