Re: The road ahead ...

> > * X
> >
> > Seems to work well on most installations. I uploaded the last X packages and
> > didn't file a bug report with the patch but sent it to Anders who
> > usually does the X stuff on Sparc. I didn't keep up with the latest X
> > prereleases on i386 but we definitly need another X upload after Branden
> > released another X set. Anders, Steve, could you coordinate on syncing up
> > with Branden's prereleases ? I would favor to use the current X sparc patch
> > for frozen and switch to Steve's patches for potato.
>
> There's still a kernel bug with X and the cgsix.  See other threads here
> and on sparclinux.

I may be able to lay my hands on an SS10 with a cg6 and be able to actually do
some debugging of this (and compile a bit faster than on my Classic).

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87