sparc debian broken: Help urgent

	Hi,
	following my previous post about kbd and kbd-data version
mitmatch, I have finally been able to install kbd, using the option
--force depends. However, there is still no /dev/kbd and X still
refuse to run. For a more complete infomation, apart from the error
message:

can't open /dev/kbd, errorno = 2

I also get

_X11TransSockeetUNIXConnect: can't connect errorno = 2

Are they related ? Or it is again another problem with X.

PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble cedex (France)   | Fax: +33 4 76 63 12 63